Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sundays are BEAU-tiful

Today was a beautiful Sabbath day, well that is the way it ended anyway. I woke up nice and early, got ready for church and had to make the reservations for our Ward's Girl's Camp. Needless to say, I did not get the spot that I planned on and when I went back in to search for other sites, well they were all gone within 10 minutes. I felt like I could not face my leaders in the YW and felt as though I let them down, but Heavenly Father is GREAT! He turned it all around and made it so I found a campsite a few miles down the road, so we are still going to the beach for Girls Camp, just going on a new adventure together!! I love how He allows things to work for us when we dont understand what or why! He is AMAZING! We made it to church just after the opening prayer in time for Sacrament and had a wonderful rest of the day. We learned about Jesus in Sunday School and then about who Heavenly Father is in Young Women's! What a Glorious Sabbath! I am sad though that the kids are starting back to school because I so enjoyed our time together. I know these six months will go by fast and then we will have the summer to enjoy together. As for now I am counting down to a cruise with my hubby and good friends in as my Heather would say "7 sleeps" and then off to Cabo!! Whe you think all is lost or things are not going the way you thought -  remember that we are all Children of God and with Him all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment